A Public Basket per passenger is $300.00. A Private Basket per passenger is $400.00.
ALL FLIGHTS ARE AT SUNRISE. We do not schedule PM flights (sunset flights) as weather conditions in Asheville rarely make ballooning in the afternoon possible. It’s OK to book just one passenger, but we require a minimum of three scheduled passengers per (shared) public flight in one morning. Private flights must have a minimum of two passengers. Individual passengers who weigh greater than 250 lbs. are required to book a private flight. Most of our baskets are 48 inches tall and we require passengers to be at least six years old.
Flights last 1 hour, and the entire process takes about 2.5 to 3 hours. Please choose a public or private hot air balloon flight to view our availability calendar. Online purchases must be made 24 hours in advance of a flight. Call 828-707-2992 if booking less than 24 hours in advance.
- The minimum number of passengers is two and the maximum number of passengers is six in one gondola.
- We have a two-week cancellation policy and require you to cancel at least two weeks before your flight.
- If your plans change please notify us as soon as possible.
- All flights are weather dependent and may have to be rescheduled, but passengers are not obligated to reschedule if the flight is canceled due to weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any flight if safety is ever in question and/or the weather conditions are deemed unfavorable by the pilot.
- It is best to schedule a balloon flight with a backup date in mind just in case weather conditions on the scheduled date are unfavorable for balloon flying.
We can never give you a 100% guarantee that we are good to go until we are in real-time at the launch site. A flight will likely be canceled when any of the following basic weather forecasts are applicable:
- Surface wind speed is greater than 6 MPH or winds aloft are too fast
- Visibility is less than 10 miles
Please contact Phyllis Call 828-707-2992 with questions and concerns.