A Public Basket per passenger is $300.00. A Private Basket per passenger is $400.00.
ALL FLIGHTS ARE AT SUNRISE. We do not schedule PM flights (sunset flights) as weather conditions in Asheville rarely make ballooning in the afternoon possible.
- It’s OK to book just one passenger, but we require a minimum of three scheduled passengers per (shared) public flight in one morning.
- Private flights must have a minimum of two passengers.
- Individual passengers weighing greater than 250 lbs. are required to book a private flight.
- Most of our baskets are 48 inches tall and we require passengers to be at least six years old.
- If you are traveling to Asheville just to fly with us, we recommend you contact us to check on weather conditions before you travel.
- Our insurance prevents us from taking pregnant passengers.
Flights last 1 hour, and the entire process takes about 2.5 to 3 hours. Please choose a public or private hot air balloon flight to view our availability calendar. Online purchases must be made 24 hours in advance of a flight. Call 828-707-2992 if booking less than 24 hours in advance.
Purchase Hot Air Balloon Flights
- The minimum number of passengers is two and the maximum number of passengers is six in one gondola.
- We have a two-week cancellation policy and require you to cancel at least two weeks before your flight.
- If your plans change please notify us as soon as possible.
- All flights are weather dependent and may have to be rescheduled, but passengers are not obligated to reschedule if the flight is canceled due to weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any flight if safety is ever in question and/or the weather conditions are deemed unfavorable by the pilot.
- It is best to schedule a balloon flight with a backup date in mind just in case weather conditions on the scheduled date are unfavorable for balloon flying.
We can never give you a 100% guarantee that we are good to go until we are in real-time at the launch site. A flight will likely be canceled when any of the following basic weather forecasts are applicable:
- Surface wind speed is greater than 6 MPH or winds aloft are too fast
- Visibility is less than 10 miles
Please contact Phyllis Call 828-707-2992 with questions and concerns.