- If you register online and purchase through PayPal the charge is immediate.
- If you register on the phone, we won’t deduct payment until after your flight.
- There is no charge if it’s inclement. (If you use PayPal, you will get a full refund upon request. If the purchase is made 180 days prior to the flight, otherwise you will be charged the transaction fee and receive the remainder of the refund.)
- If you cancel within two weeks before the flight then it is transferable, but non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- Gift purchases are a non-refundable purchase and if it’s inclement you will need to reschedule, but regular reservations are not charged until the flight date and if it’s inclement you are not obligated to reschedule. Gift purchases are good for one year. If it’s inclement on the flight date, then we will extend the gift for one year from the day of cancellation.
Contact email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.